Wednesday at MIDNIGHT for delivery or pick-up SATURDAY
Saturday at MIDNIGHT for delivery on TUESDAY
How To Order
1. Add your favourite 100% BC only groceries to your cart.
2. In your cart select the preferred date and time for your delivery and any extra instructions.
3. Check-out and complete shipping, billing, and payment information.
5. 1 - 2 days before your chosen delivery date you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your 2 hour window for delivery.
6. Safely receive your order and enjoy your selection of 100% BC groceries.
Your will receive an email 1-2 days prior to your delivery day with a 2 hour estimated time of arrival. All perishable items are packed inside sealed insulated bags that will protect them short-term. If you’re not available to receive the order when the driver attempts to deliver it, your order may be left at the front door of the address provided if safe to do so. Please do not leave perishable groceries out longer than your delivery window. We are not responsible for food that is left out and spoils. If you are not at your shipping address at the time of delivery and the driver cannot safely leave your order it will be returned to BCLocalRoot.ca where you may pick-it up. A customer service representative will contact you to coordinate this.
Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds
We cannot accept returns or exchanges. If an item is missing from your order or is damaged during delivery you can request a refund by emailing email@example.com. We will not accept requests for refunds after 14 days of receiving your order.