Wednesday at MIDNIGHT for delivery SATURDAY between 10am - 5pm
Saturday at MIDNIGHT for delivery on TUESDAY between 4pm - 8pm
Delivery FeesOn orders $50 and up there is no delivery fee. On orders under $49.99 there is a $10 delivery fee.
- On orders $100 and up there will be no delivery fee.
- On orders between $99.99 and $50 there will be an $8 delivery fee.
- On orders under $49.99 there will be a $10 delivery fee.
How To Order
- Add your favourite 100% BC only groceries to your cart.
- Select the preferred date and time for your delivery and any extra instructions.
- Check-out and complete shipping, billing, and payment information.
- One to two days before your chosen delivery date you will receive an email from email@example.com with your 2 hour window for delivery.
- Receive your order and enjoy your selection of 100% BC groceries.
Your will receive an email 1-2 days prior to your delivery day with a 2 hour estimated time of arrival. All perishable items are packed inside sealed insulated bags that will protect them short-term. If you’re not available to receive the order when the driver attempts to deliver it, your order may be left at the front door of the address provided if safe to do so. Please do not leave perishable groceries out longer than your delivery window. We are not responsible for food that is left out and spoils. If you are not at your shipping address at the time of delivery and the driver cannot safely leave your order it will be returned to BCLocalRoot.ca where you may pick-it up. A customer service representative will contact you to coordinate this.
Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds
We cannot accept returns or exchanges. If an item is missing from your order or is damaged during delivery you can request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accept requests for refunds after 7 days of receiving your order.