- Rice paper wrappers, 4 sheets
- Rice vermicelli noodles, 2 bundles
- 2 carrots
- 1 lime
- 1 English cucumber
- Mint and basil (a few sprigs each, to taste)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 pkg Saltspring Harvest herb végé-pâté
2 bowls to soak noodles, sharp knife.
- Boil water and allow it to cool slightly in the 2 bowls. Add vermicelli noodles to one bowl and soak until plumped and soft.
- Grate carrots and add lime and chopped herbs. Slice cucumbers into long matchsticks and set aside.
- Dampen a clean tea towel and lay out on the counter. Set rice paper wrapper into the second bowl with warm water until softened, then lay flat on the damp towel. Lay a piece of lettuce horizontally on the wrapper, then spread/press ¼ package of pate onto the lettuce.
- Layer noodles, cucumber, and carrot on top. Fold the outside edges of the wrapper towards the center, then take the bottom edge and fold up over all ingredients and roll tightly.