Good for the heart, good for the gut. This stunning Kimchi soup is the warm tasty hug you need on a cold day, or any day for that matter!
- 4 cups of kimchi
- 1TBSP cooking oil
- 1 cup meat or meat alternative of your choice
- 1 green onion steamed rice, if desired
- Chop up Kimchi
- Heat up a small pot, add oil and stir in Kimchi.
- Add meat and continue stirring until meat is well done.
- Pour in one and a half cups of water, cover and bring to a boil.
- Add salt, if desired.
- Once boiling, turn down temperature to medium and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- Serve as is or paired with steamed rice.
Recipe adapted from @ms_lees_natural_foods