|Did we just make up this name? Yes! But we're rolling with it as we experiment with some of our incredible plant-based products to make the perfect plate of nachos! These are easy and customizable, perfect for the big game, cleaning out your fridge, or a good old fashioned treat-yo-self comfort meal! Enjoy!
Thaw and reheat Komo Comfort Foods - Vegan BBQ Mushroom Lentil Taco Filling according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or foil/parchment for easy clean-up.
- Spread a layer of chips over baking sheet.
- Add half the taco filling and a drizzle of Sin Queso over the first layer.
- Cook for a few minutes, until Sin Queso appears more melted.
- Add another layer of chips, remaining taco filling, desired amount of sin queso, and any garnish of your choosing (bonus for sneaking extra veggies and ferments in there!)
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until the top layer looks appropriately melted.
- Serve warm with your favourite sides.
Leave a comment