Recipe by Cloud 9 Gluten-Free
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 package Cloud 9 Brownie Mix
- 1 cup of chopped nuts for extra crunch (optional)
Dairy-free option: Substitute butter with vegetable oil, margarine or butter substitute.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175° C).
- Lightly grease an 8″ x 8″ pan or line with parchment.
- Empty bag into a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly.
- Add the egg, oil, water, and vanilla to the butter and mix.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mix and combine together.
- Fold in nuts at this stage if using.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, and allow to cool.
DO NOT OVERBAKE — brownies should appear soft.