Recipe & photo by Delish
- 1 (12.3-oz.) wheel of brie
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten with 1 tsp. water
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Salt & black pepper
- 2 to 3 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- @lemeadowspantry Cranberry sauce, for serving
- Cut brie into 1-inch cubes and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Place flour, eggs, and panko into 3 separate shallow bowls. Add parsley, salt, and pepper to panko and stir to combine.
- Dredge each cube of brie first in flour, then egg, then panko, and place on a prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all brie is breaded. Place tray in freezer for one hour.
- In a high-sided skillet over medium heat, heat 1" oil. When hot, add a batch of frozen brie cubes. (Be careful not to crowd the pan.) Fry, turning occasionally, until cubes are golden on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from oil and drain on a paper-towel-lined plate. Continue in batches until all cubes have been fried.
- Serve garnished with parsley, with cranberry sauce on the side for dipping.