Cranberry Spice Mule
While this cocktail tastes just as great in a different vessel, there is something about the crisp copper mug that gives this drink an extra festive allure. The addition of Frostbite's Cranberry Spice Cordial is a simple twist on a classic favourite- we recommend swapping out the ingredients for your specific taste, pairing bourbon with orange juice, or gin with lime juice are great ways to dress this up your way! Topping this simple cocktail with seasonal garnishes like fresh BC cranberries and rosemary will finish off your masterpiece!
- 1.5 oz Frostbite's Cranberry Spice Cordial
- 1.5 oz Liquor of choice- vodka makes a traditional Moscow Mule, but we like gin and bourbon for a twist!
- 0.5 oz Lime or Orange juice
- Sparkling water/Ginger Beer
- Citrus, cranberries, rosemary to garnish
- Fill mug or glass with ice
- Measure Liquor of choice
- Measure Cranberry Spice Cordial
- Measure Juice
- Top with sparkling water/ginger beer
- Stir. Garnish. Enjoy!
Leave a comment