Whether you want to avoid heating the stove during a heatwave, or lack the time to whip up a healthy and enjoyable meal in the morning, we've got the breakfast hack for you!
Overnight Oats are nothing new, but our twist on this grab-and-go breakfast is seriously tasty (and beautiful). Not only will you feel like you have your life pulled together, but you can feel good about the thoughtfully sourced local goodness packed in. Follow the simple steps below and get ready to seize the day!
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons MUNCH Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened dairy or alternative milk of choice
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional honey or maple syrup to taste
- Optional fruit or nuts to garnish as desired (We love bananas with this flavour combination)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and whisk together.
- Spoon mixture into storage containers, small mason jars work perfectly, anything with a good sealing lid is fine.
- Put on lids and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, overnight is ideal.