Caprese Salad with Microgreens
Who says salads have to be boring? We love this fresh classic dish that can be easily made at home. It's as pleasing to the palate as it is to the eyes.
- 1 Mozzarella Ball (fresh, in water)
- 1 Red Tomato
- 1 Yellow Tomato
- Handful of Sky Harvest Sunflower Shoots
- Balsamic Vinegar from Dundarave Olive Company
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Thickly slice the mozzarella and the tomatoes and stack them on plates.
- Add Sunflower Shoots to the layers and to the plate.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the stack.
- Garnish with sea salt and pepper & enjoy!
Photo credit and original recipe: The Hungry Goddess
Leave a comment