Alkeme Foods - Country Loaf Sourdough, Gluten Free, FrozenRegular price $11.99
Deeply rooted in the centuries old Sourdough Bread process, Alkeme's Gluten Free Bread line brings timeless technique and wild fermentation to the forefront. Clean nutrient-dense ingredients are paired with wild fermentation to make each component increasingly nourishing and more bio-available, with no added fillers or preservatives.
Gluten Free CERTIFIED Ancient Grain Flours are the highlights in their gluten free artisan bread line bringing a hearty and wholesome texture, crunchy exterior and a soft spongy interior.
From the plazas of Europe to the alleys of San Francisco, sourdough bread's timeless technique and flavour profile are the centerpiece to any meal. Alkeme's Gluten Free Sourdough bread pays homage to our love for the irresistible calling to the simplicity of freshly baked artisanal bread. This traditional loaf features a crisp, rich crust and a taste that balances the fresh, earthy, sweet flavors of their GF grains with some light lactic and acidic flavors from the fermentation.
- 925g Gluten Free Sourdough Bread (weighing in 2x traditional GF offerings)
- Aged over time using all natural WILD FERMENTATION processes leaving them with crunchy exterior and a soft, fluffy interior
- Made using CERTIFIED or TESTED Gluten Free Flours and processed in a Dedicated Gluten Free Facility
- Baked-to-order in small batches & delivered FRESH to your door
Gluten Free, Vegan (100% Plant Based), Non-GMO, Soy Free, Potato Flour Free, Rice Free, Corn Free, Commercial Yeast Free, Cane Sugar Free & always free from preservatives, artificial flavors, colors & sweeteners
- Processed in a Dedicated Gluten Free Facility
- Serve warm and TOASTED for best texture and flavour!
- Enjoy within ~7 days of our "baked on" date or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Store in a dry, cool place - do NOT refrigerate
Ingredients: Water, Gluten Free Flour Blend (Sorghum Flour, Millet Flour, Arrowroot Powder, Tapioca Flour), Gluten Free Starter Culture, Psyllium Husk, Coconut Sugar, Salt
Learn about Alkeme Foods here