Alkeme Foods - Ancient Grain Sourdough, Gluten Free, FrozenRegular price $12.99
Deeply rooted in the centuries old Sourdough Bread process, Alkeme's Gluten Free Bread line brings timeless technique and wild fermentation to the forefront. Clean nutrient-dense ingredients are paired with wild fermentation to make each component increasingly nourishing and more bio-available, with no added fillers or preservatives.
Gluten Free CERTIFIED Ancient Grain Flours are the highlights in their gluten free artisan bread line bringing a hearty and wholesome texture, crunchy exterior and a soft spongy interior.
Have you tried Teff? If you haven't, you're in for a treat! Alkeme fell in love with its nutty and slightly sweet, very smooth taste. An ancient grain powerhouse with roots in Ethiopia where it's most commonly made into Injera, a slightly fermented batter turned into flatbread. Perfectly earthy but not overpowering this gluten free ancient grain wins over their hearts for its taste and nutritional profile as it's a good source of dietary fibre, protein, and is high in magnesium, calcium and many other minerals.
- 925g Gluten Free Sourdough Ancient Grains Bread (weighing in 2x traditional GF offerings)
- Aged over time using all natural WILD FERMENTATION processes leaving them with crunchy exterior and a soft, fluffy interior
- Made using CERTIFIED or TESTED Gluten Free Flours and processed in a Dedicated Gluten Free Facility
- Baked-to-order in small batches & delivered FRESH to your door
Gluten Free, Vegan (100% Plant Based), Non-GMO, Soy Free, Potato Flour Free, Rice Free, Corn Free, Commercial Yeast Free, Cane Sugar Free
- Free from preservatives, artificial flavors, colors & sweeteners
- Serve warm and TOASTED for best texture and flavour!
- Enjoy within ~7 days of our "baked on" date or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Store in a dry, cool place - do NOT refrigerate
Ingredients: Water, Gluten Free Flour Blend (Teff Flour, Millet Flour, Arrowroot Powder, Tapioca Flour), Gluten Free Starter Culture, Psyllium Husk, Coconut Sugar, Sea Salt
Learn about Alkeme Foods here